Detached house in stone and wood keeping the aesthetics of the place, central, with parking next door. It is divided into two floors of 100 m each and a 80m courtyard annex, a terrace of 40 m and a garden of 800m.
* This consists of a fully equipped living room-kitchen with 55 m(Fireplace, DVD, Television, Music Equipment and Table Games).
* In the kitchen: Ceramic Hob, Oven, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Toaster, Microwave, Iron and Electrical Paellera.
* On this floor there are also: the hall, toilet, storage room, pantry and a laundry room with washing machine and iron.
It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms all inclusive.
* 3 bedrooms with double beds, one of them is suite style and it features (jet shower-Hairdryer-Bath and Large Closet). In another of them there is a wooden loft where there is an extra bed (no extra charge).
* 1 bedroom with two beds (all of them with towels and sheets).
* High ceilings of wood-underfloor heating and all with special quality.
||8 + 1
EQUIPMENT AND SERVICES
Bathroom in the bedrooms, Heating, Fireplace, DVD/video, Pets (consult), TV in living room
Parking, Barbecue, Good views, Garden, Garden furniture, Porch, Terrace
Services in the area
|Airport||25.0 km||Spa||30.0 km|
|Bus||1.5 km||Cash machine||10.0 km|
|Health Center||10.0 km||Train station||30.0 km|
|Chemist´s||10.0 km||Petrol station||10.0 km|
|Equestrian sports||10.0 km||Swimming pool||10.0 km|
|Restaurant||10.0 km||Supermarket||10.0 km|
WHERE TO GO
Foz de Lumbier
It is a deep and narrow gorge around the river Irati of a length of just over a kilometer and a maximum altitude of 120 m. Ideal Natural Reserve to a stunning landscape, to see a variety of vegetatio...
Monasterio de Leyre
One of the best monasteries of Spain is located in a beautiful natural environment in which a Romanesque nascent emerges uniquely from the twelfth and twelfth centuries. And close it is the reservoir ...
Castillo de Javier
Its crenellated towers cut the sky strengthening its medieval charm. Cuna de San Francisco Javier, 8 km away from Sangüesa, to which people from Navarre go on a pilgrimage in the Javierada. Its archit...
Día de la Almadía
En Burgui, 30 de abril
En los valles del Pirineo, el aprovechamiento de los bosques ha sido desde tiempos inmemorables la principal fuente de ingresos, y sus ríos, el medio para trasladar la madera hasta las corrientes más ...
Romerías a Ujué
En Ujué, 1 de mayo
Se festeja el domingo siguiente al 25 de abril, día de San Marcos, y a ella acuden multitud de vecinos de la merindad. Ataviados con túnicas, portando cruces y a veces incluso descalzos y con cadenas,...
En Ochagavía, 16 de junio
La Irati Xtrem es una marcha cicloturista no competitiva, es decir, no hay clasificaciones, ni ganadores. El recorrido discurre por uno de los rincones más desconocidos del Pirineo, casi virgen, dando...
Small pre Pyrenean village on the top of a hill that’s why it has beautiful views even of the Pyrenees (Orhi Mounts, Mesa de los Tres Reyes, Peñas de Izaga, Foz de Arbayun, Foz de Lumbier, etc.). Close to the Itoiz swamp and to Aoiz which has all the services. It is a council of the Valley of Lónguida in the Pre Pyrenean watershed of Lumbier-Aoiz, 44 km from Pamplona. In the parish of San Pedro, of medieval origin, different constructions were made in the XVII century. In the Diocesan Museum of Pamplona a Gothic Virgin of the advanced XIII century is kept, of crude work. There is a hermitage dedicated to Santa Colomba with a well keep façade and built by a big column of midpoint on a bevelled fascia which leads to pilasters.
In its tympanum, supported by two brackets roll looks beautiful monogram of Christ of good size and with the S carved backwards. The village is located two kms from Aoiz.
* Castle of Javier- Monastery of Leire- Romanesque Churches of Santa María de Arce-City-Mounumental of Sanguesa ( 20 min )
* Route of the Grainers of San Fe-Uriz-Ecay-e.t.c. ( 10 - 20 min)
* Foz of Arbayun-Lumbier-Ugarron ( 10 min )
* Rocesvalles-Forest Irati-Valleys de Ronkal y Salazar ( 20 - 30 min )
* Riding horse and flight center (10 min )
* BTT routes- HIking in the Mountain Chain Izaga (15 min )
* Paragliding n La Sierra de Leire ( 20 - 25 min )
* Ability to browse and take mud baths and hot springs Tiermas ( reservoir of Yesa ) ( 25 - 30 min )